To conceptualize and execute a unique design activation for FX American Horror Story’s new season Freak Show, that combined art, fashion, and design. To reach fashion schools, influencers, and celebrities, and celebrate the season premiere.
- Conceptualize and manage the FX American Horror Story Freak Show costume contest, including rules, microsite creation, contest judges, prizes, press outreach, budgets, etc.
- Confirm celebrity judge to announce the start/finish of the contest, and announce the two grand prize winners.
- More than 800 contest entries received via pop up microsite, and over 54,000 site views.
- Confirmed celebrity judge Christian Siriano
- Over 3 million media impressions covering the contest